Sunday, April 5, 2009

I just got an email from Elizabeth with responses to my interview.

I also got an email back from Michelle from Ballroom Club. She said the Wednesday of exam week would be perfect for her to help teach. So I think I'm going to pay her and one of my roommates to help me teach salsa and hand out fliers. Now I just need to submit the date to the honor's college, have them put in my request, print the fliers, and make up and print the salsa information sheets to hand out during the demo. I'm super stoked!

Also, Robert from Capital Ballroom called me this afternoon and asked me to help him with another salsa lesson tomorrow (Monday) at 4:00. I can't believe things have gotten to this point! I'm so proud of myself, and I can really see how much I've improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment